Monday, July 11, 2011

Help from my Interior Decorator June 2011

My sister, Janet, and her family came into town June 27. They stayed for 10 days. She took one look at my poor living room and said we had some work to do. It was awesome to have her help and input in decorating my living room. I had just finished painting that morning before they arrived. We spent the rest of the week spray painting, making pillows, hanging curtains and rearranging furniture. The results are spectacular! We spray painted the three end tables and the two 70's era lamps so they all matched. Who knew what you could do with spray paint? The possibilities are now endless!
This is the after picture. Don't they look great? I am very pleased with the results!
This is my living room when I moved into the house in April.
This is my living room after I painted and had Janet's help. I just love it! I am now ready for company!

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

It looks FABULOUS!!! I love using what I've got and re using things...seeing them in a new way. YOU did it! It's inspiring.