Monday, July 11, 2011

All together again July 1, 2011

It has been awhile since our immediate family has all been together. Lucky us, today is the day. We had everyone come over to our house for a BBQ Friday Night. What fun to see and interact with them. I love my children, my daughters-in-law and my grandchildren. I wish we all lived in Sugar City. Clinton and me, the head of a wonderful family.
Our children. Brock, Chelsi, Tyson and Cole. It is wonderful to see that our children actually like being around each other.
Our beautiful daughters-in-law with grand daughter Londyn. Courtnie, Alicia and Carrie. What a great addition these girls make to our family. They bring out the good in our boys.
Our Grandchildren and Nephews. (front, L to R) Treyton, Jordan, Emma, Cheyanna and Kaden. (back, L to R) Henry & Hayden (Nephews) & Deegan. These kids are awesome! We are so lucky to have 7 grandchildren and 2 on the way. Life is good!

No comments: