Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kaden's Birthday Sleepover 7-27-11

This is Kaden. He is one of my grandsons! He just turned 4, and that means a sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa. We did many fun things. Grandpa set up the croquet game in the backyard. So we played croquet/golf. Of course Kaden won.
The next day I took him to the Rexburg Splash Park.
He had such a great time. He actually looks like he is making the water do this. Then it was time for a picnic. He even helped me pack our lunch. He is such a good helper these days.
He just had to go play on the toys at the park too. Porter Park has made some great improvements. When we came home we made cupcakes and Kaden helped me frost them. Then we took them to his Daddy (Tyson) at work, because it was Tyson's birthday.
When he needed a snack he just had to have a bowl of popcorn. We had such a great time together. I just love the sleepovers with my grandkids!

No comments: