Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My Laurel Class May 6th 2015

     This is my Laurel Class!  My world has revolved around these girls for the past year. We have had a great year!


     Tonight we had a going away party for the Seniors.  It is a bittersweet time.  I am excited for these girls to move on and have new experiences and adventures.  I am also sad because I will miss hanging out with them and learning from them.  I have come to know that when you serve others you really learn to love them.  These girls are fantastic!  Their testimonies are strong and I can see them doing great things in their lives.
     Back Row: Me, Savannah Williams, Ayano (she is an exchange student,  We have really enjoyed having her in our group), Sabrina Luthy and Nakia Mattson (Laurel Advisor)
     Front Row: Stacy Roberts, Michone Bingham, Morgan Casper and Mackenzie Casper.
     The quilts that the girls are holding were made by Joyce Cromar.  She is a disabled lady in our ward.  She made 9 quilts for the Senior boys and girls in our ward.  She is amazing!

No comments: