Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mother's Day May 10th 2015

My family really knows how to spoil me for Mother's Day!  Just look at the treasures they gave me!   I got to talk to Cole and the Texas grandkids too!  For Mother's Day Dinner we went out to Brock and Carrie's.  My Mom and Jimmy joined us.  We had a lovely day!


 Brock and Carrie gave me these awesome phone covers and a nice card.


Tyson and Courtnie gave me a gift card from Porters and I bought the easel that holds the picture and this great clock.  They also bought me a picture that says "Don't forget to Pray"


Chelsi sent me these beautiful flowers on Saturday. She also gave me a gift card to Dillards.


Clinton gave me a wonderful card, the beautiful plant, make-up and some money for a shopping spree.


Monday morning I went to Dillards armed with my gift card and cash and bought these awesome shoes and some leggings!  I do always love a shopping spree!


Last but not least Chelsi gave me this quote that has some great words of wisdom!  It is so nice to feel so much love!