Monday, May 18, 2015

Grandkids and Surgery! April 8 - 11, 2015

     Fun at Grandma's house!  It all started when Carrie was boxing up their house for the upcoming move,  I took Payton and Braden on Wednesday so she could have uninterrupted time.  One of our fun activities was making brownies!


The boys just love licking the beaters!



     On Thursday, Emma and Kimmi came to stay until Saturday.  Their Mom and Dad went to Salt Lake City to celebrate their 8th Anniversary.  It also happened to be the day of Clinton's hernia surgery. I was so worried because I could not be there with him.  I called every hour to check on him until he was ready for me to pick him up and bring him home.  Kimmi and I bought him some get well balloons.  She was very concerned about grandpa too.


     Saturday was a fun day!  Emma, Kimmi, Payton and Braden were all together at my house. It is a miracle that Clinton was able to relax with all the fun going on.
     We are all loaded up, and ready to go to the library!  Emma was in the front seat.  It is so fun getting these cousins together to play!  I am glad they are getting to know each other.

No comments: