Tuesday, May 19, 2015

One Door Closes and Another Door Opens 4-22-15

Agritech is a good place to work.  I like the environment and the people there.  They are always thoughtful and send flowers on Secretary's day.  That always make me feel important.  I have worked there for about 2 1/2 years.  I started out as part time doing filing.  Eventually they increased my work load until I became full time.  I enjoyed the work and the things I was learning, but I felt out of balance in my life.  I am the YW President and that takes alot of time too.  I found that I could not keep up on the cleaning of my house and I rarely cooked.  At this point I asked to go back to part time.  It was a relief.  But, Agritech needed some one to help Brock with accounting and to be full time.  So I have been phased out.  I am ok with that.  It was a very good experience for me and gave me a better perspective and appreciation for women who work full time.  I am now in a new chapter in my life.  I am going to find other things to do that are fulfilling and meaningful.


No comments: