Friday, February 10, 2012

New Additions! 2-10-12

I have been having a little creative fun!  I want to show you what I have been up too!
I got my kitchen chair reupholstered!  I just love the new fabric! 
I finally found a rug big enough and in the colors I wanted.  This looks great under the dining room table and chairs!
I copied my daughter-in-law, Alicia.  I didn't want to mess around with blinds, so I chose these great red curtains to cover the sliding glass door.
Today I found this great addition to my coffee table in my living room!  As you can tell, I just love polka dots!  This is great therapy for me!

3 comments:

the hawker's said...

looking good!!! i love what you've got goin on over there!

little pink moth said...

You may not need the hankie table cover. It looks great the way it is.

Thork said...

Polk a dot therapy... I'll have to try it. ;)