Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's been a year. 2-17-12

One year ago today, Clinton's Mom passed away.  He called me and asked me to get something to put on the headstone.  As I was thinking about what reminded me of her, I thought of teddy bears.  She had them all over her house.  So I found this little cutie and added a heart saying "We miss you and we love you!" for him to hold. 
I have come to realize the tender mercies Heavenly Father gave us during the last few weeks of her life. 
     1.  I was able to come to terms with my relationship with her a week before she died, I was at peace.
     2.  We were able to be with her when she passed.
     3.  Millie and I were doing what she loved when she had her stroke.  Getting her hair done, Having lunch and Shopping 
     4.  Because she was in Arizona when this happened, she was able to get the best care at the Good Sam's Stroke Center.
She was a good woman and I have been so blessed to know her.  We miss her alot.
 

No comments: