Friday, February 24, 2012

Aprons 2-21-12

I have been sewing again.  I found these great fabrics at Poter's, on sale! 
I have a cute apron pattern that I have been wanting to try, it is called "Twirl Girl".  I thought it was so cute!.
Here is the finished project.  I gave the red and white one away already as a gift.  I am very happy with the finished product.  By the way, the one on the right is mine, the yellow one is for a gift too.  I have decided that when I make fun things for gifts, I include one for myself.  That way I get to enjoy it too!

2 comments:

little pink moth said...

Very cute, Rochelle! I need to sew for me again.

Janalie Romrell said...

Rochelle,
I love to read your blog, and see what you've been up to. You are so crafty, I really admire that about you, one of these days I need to try sewing again. See you in a couple weeks, me and the boys are coming up for spring break!
Love, Janalie