Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chiz's 2-11-12

This is one of our most favorite places to eat!  It is located in St. Anthony, Idaho.  It is more than an eating place, it is an experience.  Usually when you get here, all the seats are full.  So you stand around the wall, with the other customers who are waiting, until seats become available and you can sit down.  Everyone is really good about taking their turn.  Sometimes if you know the people that are eating and you are standing behind them, you can visit with them. When you finally get to order and then receive your food, it is all worth it.  I haven't had a bad meal yet.  My favorite thing to get is the 4 piece shrimp dinner with baked potato and garlic toast.  Tonight I stepped out of my box.  I ordered Alaskan King Crab Legs, baked potato and garlic toast.  I was not disappointed.  Clinton got the Shrimp Stacker meal.  While we ate, we got to visit with the people who were eating and the ones standing behind us.  What a fun place to go!  Since it is Valentines Weekend, we had desert at Cold Stone.  To finish of our fun evening we played Pinochle with Pam and Ivan.

No comments: