Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Activities 10-29-11

Well the week started off with my friend Angie Lewis gave me some apples, so I made this yummy applesauce!I got 16 pints
We had to keep up with our tradition of watching one of most favorite movies for Halloween! It makes me laugh every time!
Clinton popped us some popcorn for the big event.
On Saturday we had a progressive card party. I served butternut squash soup with a spider for a garnish. It was delicious. 10 of our friends came; the Parkinson, Lewis', Archibald's, Rudd's and Lerwill's. We played cards and ate at three houses. It was a great party.
Our game of choice is "Barnyard Rummy". We played 2 hands at each house, then moved on to more good food and more cards.
I think the spiders have over taken my house! They are every where!

2 comments:

thorkgal said...

Would you be mine, could you be mine, won't you be my neighbor?

little pink moth said...

Your party sounds as good or better than ours! Looks like fun!