Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Birthday! November 7, 2014

I had an extended birthday this year.  It started Wednesday, November 5 and went through Tuesday November 11.  What a fun time it was!


Clinton took the day off on Friday, My Birthday.  He took me to Sun Valley.  We stayed in a nice hotel, we ate at a fancy restaurant and walked around Sun Valley looking in all the exciting shops.  He bought me this beautiful coat!  He sure knows how to make me feel special!


When we arrived home on Saturday, we found these lovely gifts on the back step.  I have to say, that the smore cupcake from the Cocoa Bean ( from Gailiene Rudd ) was to die for!  I love the measuring cups and balloon. ( from Becky Jeppson )  They brighten my day!


My Mom bought me lunch the Wednesday before my birthday and gave me these adorable salt and pepper shakers!


Sunday, November 9th, Brock and Carrie made me a birthday dinner.  Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy!   Carrie made this delicious chocolate cake with chocolate ganache.  Melt in your mouth yumminess!


My friend, Angie Lewis bought me lunch and gave me these cute reindeer serving bowls!  Also my friend Cari Zollinger bought me lunch and gave me some beautiful grey gloves!

To top it all off, Chelsi bought me lunch, took me to a ceramic shop where I painted this pie plate and bought me a delicious cup of hot cocoa!  My birthday week has made me realize that there are alot of great people in my life that are there for me.  I am very blessed!

No comments: