Monday, November 24, 2014

Halloween Dinners 2014

If you don't already know, I just LOVE Halloween!  It is a toss up with Christmas.


The 3 Monday's before Halloween, when the FHE groups came over, I cooked Halloween dinners.  We had dinner in a pumpkin, spider web dip, bone shaped chips, a pumpkin bunt cake with eyeballs and a candy corn parfait.  There was also spiders in their ice cubes.  I even threw in a family dinner too.  Payton was real impressed with the spiders in the dip and ice cubes.


Chelsi would help set the festive table.  One of the girls said it felt like home. The bloody eyeball S & P Shakers were awesome!  My Visiting Teachers gave me withches shoes S & P Shakers just in time to use them.


For one of the dinners I made these bloody eye ball cupcakes!  I had to take some to Payton and Bradon.  There is sure alot of fun Halloween food to enjoy!

No comments: