Monday, November 24, 2014

3 Sisters having fun in Texas 10-28-14 to 11-2-14

My sister Janet invited us sisters to come visit her in McKinney, Texas.  Kathryn was already going on a trip to Jerusalem, so it was just the 3 of us.  Janet had a lot of fun things planned for us to do. She called and asked where I wanted to shop, I told her it didn't matter because anywhere she took me in Texas is better that what I have here!


We spent one entire day at Canton, this really, really big flea market that is awesome!  We just arrived and took our 1st "Selfie".  ( Janet, Me and Susan ) It was so funny, Susan's daughter Ellie was a little embarrassed and sent an awkward message back on Instagram!


Here we are in front of this cute little shop.  We had a stranger take our picture!


Janet said we had to have a pie from the Pie Place.  They were delicious!  They were half circle shaped pies of whatever filling we wanted.  The pumpkin was a good choice!


As you can see, we made a haul!  There were lots of treasures to buy!  We had a blast!


We stumbled upon this great little restaurant for dinner.  It did not disappoint!


We spent some time shopping down on the Square in McKinney.  The boutiques are so fun to shop in!


Janet took us to an outdoor shopping center, so many shops, kind of overwhelming.  I guess everything is bigger in Texas!  We had dinner in this crepe place.  I ordered the banana fosters crepe, It was to die for.  Then we went back to Janet's and I had her white bean chili with pheasant, delicious.  I decided Life is so uncertain, I had to have dessert first!  All in all we had a great "Sisters" vacation!

No comments: