Saturday, December 31, 2011

Road Trip 12-29-11

Yes, I am still not too old to go on a road trip. My brother, Jimmy, and I drove to Helena, Mt. to see my brother, Brad. The nice thing about the drive was the visiting with Jimmy. When we got to Helena, we picked Brad up at the airport, where he works at Hertz. I had to do a double take when he came out because I thought I was seeing Zach Brown of the Zack Brown Band! His very full beard tricked me! (ha ha) We went to lunch at a Chinese Restaurant. Then we drove around Helena to see the sites. The old downtown was very cool. It was just fun to get to know the town. We did stop at the State Capital Building and toured the inside. I have never toured any State Capital, this was a fun adventure. Of course my brothers are very silly people. Check out the pictures below.aren't we a photogenic bunch!?
apparently we are a little camera shy.
I think the garbage can added interest to the pictures. These pictures were all taken in the State Capital Building. I just loved all the paintings, especially up in the dome. The stained glass windows were very cool too. All in all we had a great afternoon with Brad. It was nice to catch up with him and see where he lives and how he is doing.

2 comments:

thorkgal said...

I hardly recognize the men you are with.Haha!

little pink moth said...

Thanks for taking care of Brad! I really miss him.