Thursday, December 22, 2011

December Activities 2011

I was given an early gift this year. I was asked to be in charge of our Ward Christmas Party, on December 1st. I had some really awesome people on my committee and the party went without a hitch. Clinton was in charge of the food. He cooked us a milk can supper. He cooked the food in an actual milk can.It was so delicious! The cabbage is my favorite! The very next day, December 2nd, we drove to Washington and moved Tyson and Courtnie to Pasco. We now have no children or grandchildren in the state of Idaho. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Two weeks later, on December 15th, we went to Salt Lake and moved Brock and Carrie from an apartment to a house. We have decided that December is our moving month. Buy the way, we are considered professional movers.
We went to Temple Square to see the lights. Isn't it beautiful?!
This is a baked Alaska Pie. It tastes as good as it looks. On December 19th, we had a family dinner with Clinton's siblings and spouses. We had a lovely time. It was so nice to get together and eat, visit and just enjoy each others company.
Back: Denny, Nancy, Bruce, Ivan, Jamie, Ronnie and Clinton
Front: Janet, Pam, Darla, Paula and Me

No comments: