Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve 2011

Happy New Year! Good-bye to 2011 and Hello to 2012! What an eventful year we have had. We have come to realize that Heavenly Father is in charge of our lives. We have found that if we follow him and rely on his timing, our lives go alot smoother. We are grateful for the good times and also the trials we have had. We have grown so much. At this time of year, I pause and reflect on creating possibilities and how well I have done this past year. I have to say, I have enjoyed blogging! It has been a creative outlet for me. This is one possibility that I created for 2011 that I have seen through to the end. What a blessing it has been in my life. Last night we rang in the New Year with family and friends. We played "Barnyard Rummy" and "Bunco". We had good food and just enjoyed each others company. Clinton made jalapeno deviled eggs. Wow! They were the hit of the party!
We have enjoyed the direction our life has taken and are grateful to be here. We look forward to 2012 and all the possibilities before us!

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

Happy New Year! I'm so glad you're blogging too.