Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Projects...

Ever since President Uchtdorf gave a talk about creating things, it has motivated me to start projects again. I have come to realize that by creating things, I feel happier. I just finished this pie plate for a birthday gift for Courtnie, my daughter-in-law.
The rest of these items are going to be Christmas gifts, so you just get a little peak at what I am doing. I can't show the whole thing because I don't want to give it away.


I hope the recipients will be as excited to receive them as much as I have been excited to make them.

2 comments:

thorkgal said...

There was a place in St. George where you could go glaze plates and bowls, etc. personalizing them. It was so much fun, then it closed. I was sad. I'm the same way obviously, creating gives me joy. Love it.

little pink moth said...

I've tried the pottery thing several times and I suck at it. Good for you. P.S. I haven't even started on Christmas.