Sunday, August 28, 2011

Famous 8-28-11

Chelsi came home for the weekend and we went to West Yellowstone on Saturday to see "High School Musical" at the Playmill. We also got to spend some time with her friend Sarah Parkinson.Sarah and Chelsi being silly while we were shopping. Below is a picture of me trying out some modeling moves with my new friends. (haha) Before the show started at the Playmill the cast likes to get people from the audience to come up and help them. I really thought that Sarah would have them pick Chelsi. I was wrong. They picked me. So I got to dance and model with them. They even gave me a piece of the Playmill fudge and this lovely picture. Chelsi was so embarrassed that I was up on stage. That made it even more funny. Now that I am famous, I am willing to sign autographs for my fans.



1 comment:

thorkgal said...

I need to get you my address for the autograph. ;)