Friday, June 17, 2011

My first time painting!

First of all I must say, "I am awesome!" I spent one afternoon taking wallpaper off the wall. Then one afternoon painting my middle bathroom. I even had a steady enough hand to do the cutting in work. My sister-in-law, Paula, came over and helped me finish painting today. It looks awesome!This is the before picture of the wallpaper border that I took down and the white paint color.
It is all laying in the tub.
This is the difference in paint colors during the painting.
Just a little mishap during the painting. When I got the paint on the wall it showed that I didn't get all the adhesive from the wallpaper taken off. So I used the remover and luckily it all came off and didn't mess up the paint.
Here is the finished project.
I love the new color. It looks like a brand new room! Just what I wanted.

2 comments:

little pink moth said...

Now you can come over and help me paint. I've got a year's worth ahead of me with all our new trim. Your bathroom looks great. Can't wait to see it!

thorkgal said...

My mother's house is calling for me to help her take the wall paper down. One of these days when I can get away I will have to tackle the problem. Meanwhile, the grandkids keep pulling chunks out of the loose seams. HA!