Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Weekend

Cole brought the kids over today. Grandma Millie is here and she wanted to see them. It was so fun to let my hair down and play with the kids. I just love hanging out with my "Arizona Grandkids"This is the Valentine I gave my grandkids. Heart-shaped Rice Krispie Treats. Yummy!
Nothing says "I Love you" like being stickered! Thanks to Deegan! The kids and I made Valentines to send to Tyson, Courtnie, Kaden, Emma, Brock, Carrie and Chelsi.
Londyn is just like her Dad. When Cole was little he liked to play in boxes too.
Grandma Millie making us egg salad sandwiches for our picnic.
Deegan and Treyton
Cole and Londyn
Cheyanna and Jordan
Grandma Millie
It is amazing the adventures the kids think up. Deegan and Treyton on our fence. The kids also had fun riding their scooters around the park.
Cheyanna
Jordan
Treyton
Even Cole got in on the action.
Grandpa and Londyn
Clinton and Rochelle
What a beautiful day in Arizona. It is in the mid 70's and it is February. No wonder I am enjoying living here.

No comments: