Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! This morning Clinton showed up with these lovely flowers for his Mom and Me. He has always been such a thoughtful husband. He really knows how to make my day. He said that these flowers could be planted outside later. How wonderful! To have them around all the time for me to remember him and how awesome he is. Millie's flowers
My flowers and a card
Presenting.... (drum roll please!) My Valentine! He proposed to me 29 years ago today! I am sure glad I said yes! We have had quite a ride. There have been ups and downs but never a dull moment. We have settled into our empty-nester-life in Arizona quite well. We are having trials that are helping us to grow in many different ways; We are being blessed in so many wonderful ways; We are making new friends; and stepping out of our box every day. We are having a grand adventure. I wouldn't trade these experiences for anything. Our life is good and I am glad we are spending it together! I Love You, Clinton, more each day!

No comments: