Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Idaho Trip - January 2011

I just had a great visit in Idaho. I spent the weekend at Tyson & Courtnie's. I made this John Deere Apron for Tyson for Christmas. So Kaden called me and said "Grandma, where is my John Deere Apron?" I told him I would bring him one when I came to visit, of course I had to make one for Emma too. Kaden was so excited because I put a grain combine and a tractor on his. The three aprons
Here are my cute Idaho Grandkids, Kaden and Emma
Tyson treated us to Cocoa Bean cupcakes.
My baby, Chelsi, turned 20! We had a family party for her.
My nephew, Austin Egbert, came home from his mission. It was great to see him again. This is a fun picture of Tyson and Austin.
This is my twin sister Kathryn. ( If you can't tell I'm on the left )
I was so excited to be in the snow. Crazy that I miss it. I was so happy when it snowed while I was there. I forgot how tall the snow piles get in the parking lots there.

I just love the icicles hanging off Millie's house. A couple of them almost touch the ground.
I went to the Rexburg Temple. I love going to this Temple because I get to see alot of people that I know. I was among friends.

The rest of my trip I spent reconnecting with my friends. I went to lunch with them and we caught up on each others lives. I even went to a couple of movies too. I had a great week in Idaho with my family and friends. It was nice to stay part of the week at Tyson and Courtnie's house and part of the week at Millie's house.

No comments: