Monday, January 3, 2011

Great start for the New Year

This is such a new adventure for me by starting this blog. I am so excited to be documenting my life in this way. I feel that this will also help me to count my blessings more instead of taking things for granted. On January 1, 2011 Clinton and I decided to find some snow. We went up north to the Stoneman Lake area and this is what we found:

a hill for sledding,
hot chocolate on the tailgate of Clinton's pickup,
snow angels.

I love spending time with Clinton!

5 comments:

thorkgal said...

I have the pleasure of making one of the first comments. Might I say that that is one mighty fine snow angel.
Keep blogging cousin!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

How do you guys look exactly the same after all this time? You don't look like you've aged at all! The secret please? How are you and your family?

ashley mikell said...

wahoo for blogs! i loved spending the day with the arnold girls a couple weeks ago! it was so fun.

Unknown said...

Yay! How's the header?

Lexie said...

Rochelle, I love the picture of you and Clinton! I am exited to be able to keep up on your family this way! :)