Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have some great news! Yesterday Clinton and I had an interview with a member of the Mesa Arizona Temple Presidency. We are in! We get to be Temple Workers! We are so excited! We start February 4 at 6:10am. This is the hard part, because I am not an early morning person. As I have thought about this, it is the best time. No conflicts at this time of day. It will be a sacrifice for me, but will be well worth it! I have actually been looking for a service club to join. I told Clinton that this might be what I have been looking for. They said we will work 48 of the 52 Fridays a year. So if you are ever contemplating going to the Mesa Arizona Temple, make sure you go early and Clinton and I will gladly help you.

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

Awesome! I can't wait until I grow up and can be just like you. :)