Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Butte Montana - December 12, 2014

We had a little visit to Butte, Montana today.  It started by meeting Mom and Jimmy at Sage Junction.  I got in their car, and we were off.  We did stop at Dale, Montana and had breakfast.  Everyone needs to stop here to have something to eat!  It is delicious!


We met my brother, Brad, and had a walk-a-bout in downtown Butte.  Here we are having a picture together.  (L to R)  Brad, Jimmy, Me and Mom.  Luckily Brad's arm was long enough to take the picture.


Just a few sights to see in Butte.  This building was the first skyscraper in the West.  I think it is still the tallest building there.


Brad posed with me to get this picture because it had my name.  We had lunch together and had a very nice visit.  I am very grateful that Jimmy called and invited me to go on this road trip.  I was able to give Brad his Christmas gift.

No comments: