Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A little surprise at work! December 1, 2014

     I had a little surprise at work today.  We have this 10:15 meeting everyday and they spotlight someone.  That someone was me today.


     They gave me this milky way candy bar!  Yum!  Then they asked me to tell something about myself that others don't know.  So I told everyone that I had a twin sister and if they saw me uptown and I acted like I didn't know them, it was my sister.  Then Ted wanted me to tell one of our funny stories. I told about the day that Shawn Walters went out to Terreton to do business with Kirk Egbert.  He was surprised when "I" answered the door.  He thought I was having an affair with Kirk, because he doesn't know Kathryn  exists.  So when he found Kirk, he told him he did not want to do business with him because of his poor moral values.  Boy was Kirk confused.  As they talked this out, Kirk told Shawn that his wife Kathryn and Clinton Arnold's wife were twin sisters.  A few months later I ran into Shawn and I said, so I heard that you met my twin sister.  He told me that he was sorry for having bad thoughts on me and Kirk.  This funny story had everyone laughing at Agritech.

No comments: