Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Barrett Family Christmas Party - December 13 ,2014

     The Annual Barrett Family Christmas Party was held in Terreton at Kathryn's house.  As always we had great food.  I wore my stretchy pants so I could be comfortable.  The participants were Kathryn's family, My family, Jimmy's family and Mom.  The program is as follows:


Kathryn asked me to read a story.  Payton was my helper along with Chelsi and Hailey holding up the props.  The name of the story is "Teach the Children".  Payton got to ring the jingle bells.


Brock revived the tradition of him and Kirk singing a duet.  They always sing something from the "Forgotten Carols".  Alex accompanied them on the piano with Kathryn turning the pages.  They really sound good together.


Even though, Jimmy and Stacey are divorced, she came and brought the kids.  I was glad.  They are still part of our family.


There is Grandma Barrett, Brock, Payton, Braden and Carrie.


Austin's part on the program was reading Luke 2 in the Bible.  This has been a tradition since we started the annual party.


Fun to see these girls together again.  Cousins and best friends, it can't get any better than this!

No comments: