Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our 10th Grandbaby! September 16, 2013

Lucky me!  I had a fun road trip to Utah.  How could it not be fun with these two girls?!  They made me put on these funky yellow sunglasses for this picture.

 
Even though Chelsi and Hailey are cousins, they act more like sisters.
  
 
I got to spend a lot of time with this little cutie!  This is the face I got when I told him I wanted a picture.

 
Here is our number 10 grandbaby!  This is Payton meeting his brother, Braden,  for the first time.

 
I am the proud grandma!  There is nothing like a new baby!

 
Payton and I got to spend a lot of time taking walks and playing at the park.  I just love one on one time with my grandkids.

 
Grandpa came Friday night to meet little Braden.  He brought Courtnie, Emma and Kimmi.

 
I will leave you with this great picture of Braden Dayne Arnold.  He weighed 8lbs 10oz.  He is ready to conquer the world.

No comments: