Sunday, September 1, 2013

Girls Camp Aug 6 - 9, 2013 at Rock Creek

     This is the second year I have had the opportunity to go to girls camp with the Sugar 4th ward Girls.  We had 24 girls and no drama.  These girls are very inclusive.  They make everyone feel welcome.  They are such a great example to me.  I came home inspired and tired.  It was a great week.

     One of the highlights was the Iron Rod Activity.  Wow!  It was profound.  Sad to say, I was deceived and let got once.  But repented and got back on. 
     Our Camp Leader, Tamara Dayley, really does a great job.  She made all the activities fun and they learned too.  You can see the girls wearing their sashes.  As they completed the activities, they earned pins to put on them. 
     Another highlight was Clinton cooking dutch oven food and the testimony meeting.  The Spirit was really strong here.
     I heard such positive feedback.  We had such a great time!

No comments: