Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Fair Time Sept 5th & 6th, 2013

It is time for the Eastern Idaho State Fair in Black foot Idaho.  We love to go and eat the food.  Some of our favorites are the egg rolls, scone bites, corn dogs, and the brown cow.  On Thursday Clinton and I went to the Chris Young Concert with Ted and Suzanne Parkinson. 

 
What could be better than Fair Food and a Good Concert?  I really like Chris Young's songs.

 
On Friday, Clinton told me to get my girlfriends and go to the Trace Atkins Concert.  Again Fair Food and a Good Concert, it was a fun night.  Tonight I tried the Trout, Chocolate Peanut Butter Funnel Cake and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries.  Yummy!

It was a good thing that we had our umbrellas, because it rained hard for about the first 30 minutes of the concert.  Then it stopped and we could enjoy the rest of the concert.  I loved Trace Atkins' songs too!  We had a really fun evening!

No comments: