Sunday, November 4, 2012

Some Halloween Fun! October 2012

I have to say that Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays.  I love to dress up and have parties! 
As you can see, spider rings had some great uses.  I also like to use them frozen in ice cubes.  We have Family Home Evening once a month with Pam & Ivan and Jamie & Darla.  It was at my house this month so we did a Halloween theme. 
On our bowling league we had a Halloween Party too.  Our team dressed up as witches.  There is always good food too. 
On Monday, October 29th, I hosted a Halloween Dinner Party.  Pam brought these great hats for us to try on.  Our friends the Zollinger, the Archibald's and the Blackburn's participated.  I served dinner in a pumpkin. (The pumpkin was from our garden.)  After some good food and fun visiting, we played "Mormon Bridge", a fun card game.  I would say we have had a fun Halloween Season this year.

No comments: