Sunday, November 4, 2012

From Russia with Love October 2012

Clinton got the opportunity to go to Russia for a week.  Agritech has some clients there and they wanted someone from Agritech to come to Russia to go to their Ag Show.  He had a great time experiencing another culture.  He said he ate cabbage 3 meals a day.  He has had enough for a while. 
While he was away I spray painted my old dresser.  I wanted it to match my bedroom.  I even gave it some new knobs.
Clinton is always so thoughtful, he brought me some souvenirs from Russia.  These salt and pepper shakers are hand carved.
I am loving this Russian Nativity!  I am so glad to have Clinton back home.  I missed him!

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

I love nativities. That is adorable! I just wrote to my missionary in Berlin and told him to find me some kind of nativity from there.