Wednesday, April 4, 2012

An Interesting couple of weeks 4-3-12

I finally did it.  Since I am at the very young age of 50, I have visited many medical personnel to get several tests done.  I had my yearly female tests, my mammogram and a colonoscopy.  Lucky for me the tests all came out good.  I can now breathe a big sigh of relief.  Now on to more fun things.
Clinton & I went to Salt Lake for Conference.  During the Priesthood session, Chelsi and I hung out with her friend Sarah Parkinson at the new City Creek Mall.  Later we went over to Temple Square and got this lovely picture.
After searching Pinterest, I found the type of curtains I wanted for my laundry room.  I didn't have a pattern, but I like how they turned out.  It was fun creating these curtains last night.  At times like these, I am glad my Mom helped me learn to sew! 

No comments: