Monday, April 23, 2012

Could my day get any better?! 4-23-12

I subbed at the Kershaw School this morning, I am helping with the ISAT's.  When I got home for lunch, Clinton was there making it.  I told him this was a real treat having him home for lunch and fixing it also.  Then he told me that I needed to go into Agritech to help Mandy because she was really backed up with her filing.  I was thinking "how could this be when we had everything caught up on Friday?"  So I went in. 
This is what I found.  Both Mandy and I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers and Florence's Chocolates.  Apparently it is Secretary Day.  It was so thoughtful to be included because I am only part time.  This really brightened my day!
Then when I got home and checked the mail, I found these lovely pictures waiting for me.  My wonderful Grandchildren from Arizona drew me these and sent them to me.  I am having the best day ever!!!