Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My New Bike! May 17-2011

Isn't she pretty! I just got her today. I just love the colors! I can't wait to get a basket. My plans are to ride alot through out the summer. I will go to the little grocery store and ride to visit my family and friends in Sugar City. I plan to take many trips to Rexburg, traveling along the bike path. I will visit such places as Walmart, the Cocoa Bean, Cold Stone, the Yogurt shop, Porters and anywhere else that I can think of. I have been talking around and have found many friends with bikes too. I just can't wait to ride my bike this summer with my friends and family.
Today was my maiden voyage. Paula and I rode around Sugar City. It was great fun! In this picture I had just got home after my first bike ride. I guess you could say I am going green.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Oh I love her! I have a pretty blue bike. We should go riding together!

little pink moth said...

If I tried to ride a bike around my town I'd get squashed like a bug. Nothing like living in small town, USA!