Saturday, January 24, 2015

Grandma - Daughter Date December 26, 2014

On Christmas Eve, just after Tyson and Courtnie got here, Emma took my hand and asked me to come with her.  We went upstairs by ourselves and she asked me if I could take her on a "Grandma - Daughter Date" to get ice cream.  That really melted my heart.  She wanted to go right then.  I told her we would have to go the day after Christmas.


So here we are at Millhollow getting some ice cream.  I love spending time with my grandkids.  Especially one-on-one.  It is fun to talk to them and hear what they have to say.  Emma is 5 now, and in kindergarten.  She is smart as a whip.  She also says the funniest things.  I told Tyson, they should keep a notebook of all her "Emmaisms".

1 comment:

little pink moth said...

Glad to see you posting again. Looks like you had a great Christmas!