Saturday, January 24, 2015

Christmas Eve Surprise! December 24, 2014

Our plans for this Christmas Eve were to got over to Brock and Carrie's for dinner and presents.  When we got there, I noticed an extra table set up.  Brock said there was a family in their ward that didn't have anywhere to go, so they invited them here.  I thought "OK".  When the doorbell rang, he said that it was the family.  I went to answer the door.  I was very surprised to see my Washington grandkids and their parents standing there. (They originally were not coming until Saturday.) I almost started crying!  This was a great Christmas present to have 3 of our 4 kids and their families here!  We also "Face timed" our Arizona Grandkids.  We even got to talk to Cole and Alicia.  We had a great Christmas Eve!


Grandpa & Chelsi and the grandkids! (Chelsi, Kaden, Kimmi, Grandpa, Payton, Kash & Emma)  Where's Braden?


Tyson & Courtnie

No comments: