Sunday, May 5, 2013

Some time with Kaden May 2013

Work brought Tyson to Sugar City this week.  Kaden came with him.  The Grandma's got to have time with Kaden while he was here.  On Tuesday, April 30, I was helping with the Teddy Bear Clinic at the Hospital, so Kaden came along.  He got his picture with the friendly bear and he brought a teddy bear to be checked out. 
We had fun learning what happens when you have to go to the hospital.
Grandpa bought this motorized John Deere Tractor for the Grandkids to ride.  Kaden thought this was awesome!

On Saturday, May 4th, Kaden and I rode our bikes to the gas station and got some ice cream.  This is becoming a great tradition.
 
 
Last, but not least, Tyson hung my new light fixture in my middle bathroom!  All I need to do is paint a little and it is done.  Yeah! I love how it looks!

1 comment:

little pink moth said...

I wish I could ride my bike to the gas station with you, but we might not be coming to Idaho this summer. Bummer.