Just after I had so much fun in Idaho with some of my grandkids, I got to travel to Arizona and play with the rest of my grandkids there. I had two weeks of grandkids!
Cole and I took the kids out to get a yogurt.
Deegan wanted a picture with me to put on his electronic device.
Londyn and I got reacquainted, she told me "Grandma, you are the best!"
Jordan turned 9 while I was there. He had the traditional "Biscuits & Gravy" breakfast. The candles were in the biscuits in the bowl. I took Jordan out for his birthday. I let him choose where to for lunch. He chose Subway and the Yogurt place. I just love taking my grandkids one - on - one. I get to know them better that way. They get to talk without any interruptions and say whatever is on their minds. They really are some of my most favorite people!
I spent one day with my sister Susan. We went shopping, of course. I told her I was looking for a purse. Well I found one and some shoes and a couple of shirts. I do like shopping in Arizona. That night Cole and the kids came to Susan's house and we had dinner. Always fun to get the family together.
The Things That Howl In The Night
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment