Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Little Fun in the Sun! March 2013

Just after I had so much fun in Idaho with some of my grandkids, I got to travel to Arizona and play with the rest of my grandkids there.  I had two weeks of grandkids!
Cole and I took the kids out to get a yogurt.
Deegan wanted a picture with me to put on his electronic device.
Londyn and I got reacquainted, she told me "Grandma, you are the best!"
Jordan turned 9 while I was there.  He had the traditional "Biscuits & Gravy" breakfast.  The candles were in the biscuits in the bowl.  I took Jordan out for his birthday.  I let him choose where to for lunch.  He chose Subway and the Yogurt place.   I just love taking my grandkids one - on - one.  I get to know them better that way.  They get to talk without any interruptions and say whatever is on their minds.  They really are some of my most favorite people!
I spent one day with my sister Susan.  We went shopping, of course.  I told her I was looking for a purse.  Well I found one and some shoes and a couple of shirts.  I do like shopping in Arizona.  That night Cole and the kids came to Susan's house and we had dinner.  Always fun to get the family together.

No comments: