Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My first day of School 9-20-11

Today was my first day of school. I am signed up to be a substitute teacher in the Sugar-Salem School District. I was at the High School today subbing for Mrs. Nelson's Child Development and Foods classes. Everything went well. The kids were nice too. I thought this would be a fun thing to do because I do like being around kids of all ages. It was nice to have a positive experience for the first day. It makes me want to go back. The extra money will come in handy too. While I was getting ready this morning, Clinton made breakfast for me and cleaned out the dishwasher. What a great start for this day. He is such a thoughtful person! I think he is a keeper!

3 comments:

the hawker's said...

i got to substitute teach at the end of last year and loved it!!! you will have so much fun with that!

little pink moth said...

Good for you! I have been thinking about work things lately. Just thinking - not actually following through.

ashley mikell said...

so fun! i hope you keep having awesome experiences! and i love that you are teaching home ec.!