Friday, April 29, 2011

Hats, hats and more hats!

In honor of the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton, I am introducing these hats. They belonged to my Grandma, Helen Hedelius. I am the "Keeper of the Hats". Every so often, I take them out, look at them and try them on. I just love them. You can bet if I was invited to "the Wedding" I would be wearing one of them. Since I was not invited, I decided to blog about them instead. If you ever want to see them and try them on, just call me and make an appointment. I will be glad to share them with you.I did spent my time today viewing the Royal Wedding. This is the second time I had this opportunity. I also viewed the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer. Wow! Two Royal Weddings in my lifetime. I just love fairytales. I wish them the best and hope they don't let us down.

3 comments:

ashley mikell said...

OH MY! I love the hats! I need to make an appointment.

thorkgal said...

Did you watch the wedding in your hats? Should have. I love the "pomp and circumstance" myself.

the hawker's said...

love love love!
i think i need to borrow one from you one of these days.