Thursday, April 28, 2011

Back in Idaho

We are starting to feel a little more settled. It has been a big project. First we had to sort through and move all of Millie's stuff out. Then clean all the nooks and crannies. Now we are unpacking and putting all our stuff away. We appreciate all those who have helped us along the way. Now you can see some of the pictures of where we now call home.This is our house. We live on 22 N Maple Ave Sugar City, Idaho. It is in a great little neighborhood.
Here is the back of the house. We have a huge backyard, a garden spot and a clothesline.
Here is the kitchen. It is great for entertaining!
The living room is huge. It is still in the process of being put together.
The master bedroom. I just love the purple wall! I feel very comfortable here. I am enjoying making this home my own.

1 comment:

Nicole Arnold said...

Looks Great! I am excited to be able to come see what you've done to make the home yours! So fun that you guys are back home.