Saturday, April 4, 2015

Just Driving Around 2-17-15

     Tyson is visiting from Washington.  He and I drove around to look at possible rentals for him and his family.  They are going to be moving back here to Sugar City!!!  I am one excited Grandma!
     While we were in Rigby, we drove to my Grandma Hedelius's home (When she was alive).  My cousin lives here now.  I just had to get a picture.  I spent alot of time here when I was a little girl.  I made sure that my children knew her and visited often.  I love her and miss her.  She was 90 when she finally passed away.
      One really memorable thing is Cole and Tyson gave her a great-great-grandchild.  We even took pictures to document the occasions.  I am so grateful to have the knowledge that I will get to see her again one day.  I know there is life after death and that she is in Heaven with My Grandpa.  This knowledge gives me peace and hope.

No comments: