Saturday, October 25, 2014

Valentines Week - February 9 - 15, 2014

Clinton and I went to Tulare, California for the World Ag Show.  We stayed in Sacramento, which was about an hour away.


We arrived February 9th.  We found this really great restaurant called Fitzgeralds.  We had a very delicious meal and came away with these yummy chocolates.


Later that evening we went driving around and found the Sacramento Temple.  That always makes you feel good.


This is a representation of my shopping while there.  I did spend the first day with Clinton at the Ag Show.  The rest of the week I would drop him off and go exploring the city of Tulare and the surrounding areas.  I found a Mall and the Outlets to keep me busy.  I would pick him up when he was done each night.  We did find the most delicious Mexican Restaurant and ate there several times.  They had the best guacamole that was made right in front of you.  Yummy!


Today is Valentines Day.  I found these beautiful flowers in the truck when I got in this morning.  Clinton is so thoughtful to remember Valentines Day while we were traveling and while he is so busy.  We started for home today, after the week long Ag Show.


When we got to St. George Clinton wanted to take me to dinner because it is Valentines Day.  We had to laugh because we couldn't make a reservation any where because we didn't know where we would be at dinner time, so we went to Carl's Jr and got right in.  There was no wait like the other fancier restaurants.  We did go to Nielsen's and got a custard before we left town.  This is a very memorable Valentines Day.  The important thing is I got to spend it with my sweat heart!

No comments: