Friday, November 8, 2013

It's my birthday! November 7, 2013

For my birthday, Clinton gave me a day to do whatever I wanted.  I had him take me to Idaho Falls, and had a shopping day.  Clinton just followed me around to the different shops, carried my bags and wore a blister on his foot.  I forgot to tell him that you don't wear new shoes when you are having a shopping day.  We only took breaks for food.  Lunch was at Babes Bakery.

 
We did have a hot chocolate break at The Cocoa Bean.  Later for dinner we ate at Blue Hashi.

 
Brock and Carrie had this fancy cake waiting for me.  It is chocolate cake and frosting, surrounded by all this yummy candy!  It was so nice to have someone make me a birthday cake.
 
 
Payton got to help me blow out the candles.  Then we watched "Monster's University".  In this age of technology, I had lots of friends and family send me birthday wishes on Facebook.  By the end of the day I sure felt special.

 
To top it off, I found these cupcakes and a card on my back step when I got home.  They were from the Young Women.

 
Clinton gave me the beautiful flowers too.  I have enjoyed every minute of this day!

3 comments:

little pink moth said...

Happy Birthday, Rochelle! Looks like it was a good one.

the hawker's said...

That's my kind of day!! I'm glad you had such a great birthday!!

thorkgal said...

You have some "sweet" people in your life.